Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday that Iran’s Bushehr nuclear plant had never been subject to sanctions and that its operation concerned only Russia and Iran, state-run TASS news agency reported.
“This concerns no one except Russia and Iran,” Lavrov said, adding that the site had been excluded from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
He said the project was being implemented and that additional power units were under construction.
He added that personnel were returning after some employees had been evacuated to neighboring countries during what he called US and Israeli strikes near the plant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.