by Eric Utter
Remarkably, the U.K. has now issued official, government-sanctioned posters informing its illegal aliens and/or undocumented immigrants that rape and child-molestation are illegal.
There is a note at the bottom of the child abuse poster stating that, if you were to be arrested for child abuse, “This could affect your asylum claim.”
Ah, so that’s what really matters, why officials are doing this.
I mean, admittedly, it’s not a particularly good show if kids are raped, but we really don’t want to see anyone with those proclivities deported. That would be tragic.
One of the things that poster cites as a “serious crime” is female genital mutilation. It notes that cutting or harming “a girl’s genitals” is strictly forbidden.
(Unless, of course, a girl thinks she might wish to become a trans man, apparently. If genital mutilation is truly against U.K. law, a significant percentage of the U.K.’s doctors should be in jail.)
Perhaps the U.K. should put up posters and pass out flyers stating:
“In the U.K. it is illegal to kill someone, unprovoked and in cold blood. It is illegal to shoot people, stab them, or choke them out … even if they are ‘infidels.’ Thank you.
Also, it is against the law to marry an eight-year-old, even if you wait until she’s ten to consummate the union. Thank you again.”
I suggest a better sign: “If your natural inclination is to convert, enslave, or kill those of a different religion, to rape young girls -- alone or in gangs -- and take a dump on the beach … sorry, but this isn’t going to work. We want you to take the next boat back to wherever the hell you came from.
If that doesn’t sound diverse enough or inclusive enough, frightfully sorry, but we find murder, rape, and public defecation to be bad form. In fact, we consider murder itself to be quite the opposite of tolerant and inclusive. Now scram!”
I am beyond tired of being told I have to believe that all cultures, throughout all of history, equivalate. That’s patently absurd. I’m not afraid to say that I’m not a big fan of human sacrifice, either. Or cannibalism. Call me a bigot, xenophobe, or white supremacist. I don’t care. I neither want to sacrifice Bob and Melissa nor eat them. Moreover, close-minded racist that I assuredly must be, I’m not on board with deliberately placing “migrants” next to schools. And, in the interest of unbridled transparency, I must admit I find mothers who would encourage their daughters to marry their rapists a bit unsavory.
There may soon be other posters, flyers, and signs popping up around the U.K. Ones stating that dancing, pork, alcohol, dogs, Judaism, and Christianity are now illegal. But that it’s perfectly okay, halal even, to marry your 11-year-old cousin.
As Mark Steyn has frequently noted, demography is destiny. Period.
The U.K., and much of the West, has been penetrated … and raped … by a foreign legion. And yet there has been no real pushback, no one held accountable. Suicidal empathy writ large.
Maybe we should produce another poster.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.