by Silvio Canto, Jr.
The midterms are coming and put me down as agreeing with Karl Rove: “What if much of what we think we know about the midterms is wrong?”
What if 2026 is the exception to the rule? Well, I don’t know, but who predicted that Donald Trump would win in 2016 or return in 2024? The experts or conventional wisdom did not see those two coming. I was there. I remember.
Yes, what if the traditional way of measuring midterms is out of date? I believe that it is because most Americans look at the Democrats and remember that Beatles song: “I’m looking through you; you’re not the same.”
Yes, these Democrats are not the same old bunch that we used to debate and then go out to pizza with. These people are crazy, as I read yesterday at Jupplandia:
Everything the Democrat Party encourages, pursues and represents is extremism. Every attitude they endorse is at odds with stable and sane governance. And even at odds with the paychological [sic] wellbeing of the entire populace. It goes far beyond even the vast trillions of dollars that have been stolen and funnelled into client groups, private bank accounts, and a vast organisational network of NGOs and activist groups themselves then funding radical causes and extremism up to and including domestic terrorism. While much of this vast misappropriation of public funds enriches thousands of corrupt individuals on the federal payroll and plays a significant role in the enormous national debt of the USA, this economic harm, while very serious, is more containable, more reversible, and more manageable than the effect of the ideologies the money is spent on.
The Democrat Party, with their aligned media (first mainstream, and then purchased alternative media) have been engaged in the deliberate destruction of the minds of American citizens.
That’s about right. These are not the Hubert Humphrey Democrats who spoke about the minimum wage and labor legislation to protect workers. These Democrats want the government to control the means of production and tax the productive people out of existence.
And don’t get me started on what they want to do with our children with mindless indoctrination of “gender this or that.” Last, but not least, don’t ask them to explain what a woman is, or you may hear some Talarico nonsense about our neighbors with a uterus.
So maybe “affordability” will wipe out the GOP. I don’t think so. It won’t help, but the Democrats have made this election about something more than the price of butter. This election will be about the insane and the sane, and my money is on the sane.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2026/09/i-m-looking-through-you-you-re-not-the-same/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.